Saturday, July 14, 2012

Little White Dress

My boyfriend and I went ICC several weekends ago for a movie. After which we took a walk on the rooftop. I have lived in Hong Kong for almost 7 years now, and just realized probably this is the best view of Victoria Harbour you can every find in HK.

Weather here in HK is getting better, a lot of sunny days, really great sunshine. But at the same time, it's also very hot. So I decided to dress something simple yet summery. And what can be more summery than a cute Little White Dress.

I paired my little white dress with a statement necklace with a lot of colors, which has a sort of a tribal feel and some how reminds of Tibet (though I've never been to Tibet...), so that the white dress will not look too boring.

A little advice for OLs, who begin to grow a little tummy due to long time sitting in front of computer and lack of work out like me (or any women that has a slightly larger lower body for that matter), a shift dress like this one will be a great choice for you, as this does not accentuate your waist or your hips, and mono-color look is the most slimming. You know, it's all about dressing for your own body shape.






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3869008/giaheartsfashion?claim=rk9xc8h5ugj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


8 comments:

  1. Perfect dress!
    It will be an honor for me if you can visit my blog, too!
    Hope to hear from you soon and it will be a pleasure if you can join my readers! :)

    www.urban-catwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Love your style, edgy and chic at the same time!

      Delete
  2. Amazing pics! I love your style! ;)
    www.smilingischic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! Your blog is amazing too!

      Delete
  3. So cute! I love the necklace with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! your blog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and classy!Really like your style. xoxo
    http://fashioncoloursmylife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yours title make me think about my favorite brand and its products: Chanel little black skirts, maybe you know that and I want to told you that you wear in this way looks so sexy, nice work!

    ReplyDelete