Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little miss sunshine

I  was never a big fan of maxi dresses before. It's like suddenly something hit me this summer, and I fell totally in love with maxi dresses. So much so that I bought 3 of them within 2 weeks..... (two of them are from FCUK).

So here are the photos of the first one. (From French Connection)
I went to Sanya for a friend's wedding this summer, and I thought what better occations to wear this maxi dress than a summer wedding. You can see the newly-wed couple taking photos in the background. Sorry guys, too busy taking photo myself, couldn't join you ;P 

What I like the most about this dress is its color. Bright yellow & orange. Couldn't get more summery than that. I feel like sunshine on me when I'm in this dress.






15 comments:

  1. that dress looks so lovely :) congrats on starting a blog :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this dress is so...summery? can I say that? it reminds me so much of the sunniest and happy season.
    you look so pretty my dear!

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette
    Don't miss the opportunity to enter my giveaway! there's a fabulous ring to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, not sure if there is such a word "summery" (or "summer-ish"?) But you get my what mean, right? ;P
      Thanks for visiting my blog and comment!

      Delete
  3. Totally love your dress. I like your blog and just followed you on
    Bloglovin. Maybe you wanna follow me back.
    Love the photos but I wonder why the bride lies in the dirt :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Mira. Just followed you back. Hope to see more of your posts!
      Xo
      Gia

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment, I follow you back!
    Great post!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your dress!

    Lieselotte
    http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty in this maxi dress :) Beautiful beach, I love this view <3
    I'm following you now on Bloglovin :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're definitely like little miss sunshine in that yellow dress! It's perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your photos are beautiful and you look lovely!!!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    xx Ingrid

    EauDeGlam

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you look absolutely gorgeous (L) I love your dress!


    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a paradise to stay in beach in summer and I love yours yellow dress, can show yours body size very well!

    ReplyDelete